A train that never falls short of promising you a royal experience, the Maharajas’ Express features five carriages for Deluxe Cabins, six for Junior Suites, two for Suites and one for grand Presidential Suite. Every cabin has large panoramic windows – a design marvel developed by the Integral Coach Factory, Chennai. Just so, that you can savor every bit of magnificent India. All passenger Cabins come with individual temperature controls, the first of its kind in India and have state-of-the-art facilities. LCD televisions, DVD players, direct dial telephone and internet, to name a few. In-house movies and live television also keep you entertained through the royal journey. Just a small reminder for those who are used to a different power supply, the Maharajas’ Express is equipped with 110/230V sockets. Every cabin also has its own electronic safe deposit box.
DepartureDelhi - Mumbai
Departure TimeApproximately 1830 hrs
Return TimeApproximately 2100 hrs
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Day 01 - Sunday
Day 02 - Monday
Day 03 - Tuesday
Day 04 - Wednesday
Day 05 - Thursday
Day 06 - Friday
Day 07 - Saturday
- Prices are subject to change in case of any change or amendment in the routing
- 5%. GST will be charged extra (subject to revision)
- 5% TDS on commission will be charged.
- The tariff structure for the guests having Indian Identity proof (Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar/OCI will be applicable.
- Itineraries, destinations, venues and schedules departure are subject to change without prior notice
- All the above prices are on per person per journey on twin sharing basis
- For Foreign National - USD 500 per person extra surcharge during Christmas and New Year departures.
- For Indian National - INR 33,250 per person extra surcharge during Christmas and New Year departures.
- The tariff is inclusive of cost of travel, accommodation, All meals, soft beverages, Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board, Butler service,transport & guide services for sightseeing, entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces and entertainment.
- The tariff does not include Insurance, Telephone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages, (apart from the house brands of wines, spirits, beer served in the restaurants and bar) Video and professional still camera fees, SPA Car, Business Car Facilities and other items of personal nature.